The Banksia Room is Foothills Conference Centre main room and is a sophisticated, light-filled space that easily accommodates up to 250 guests. There is easy access to our grounds through numerous doors that take the attendees straight out into our landscaped gardens. The Banksia Room is popular with our guests for several purposes including;
- theatre style conferences
- multiple rooms allow for a large function space perfect for AGM’s or presentation nights
- A dance floor can easily be set up or a central stage area organised.
- The Banksia Room can also be divided into two equal sized rooms with sound proof partitions, giving a more intimate space for groups of 50 or under.
- Block out blinds
- Fully equipped with ceiling mounted data projector and fixed screen
- Flipchart / whiteboard
- Silent air-conditioning
- Wireless internet access